UTVSuspension.com is proud to offer its suspension services for the UTV Market. We take your feedback and what you expect out of suspension and put it into a service package to meet that demand. Not everyone needs every upgrade, or just needs valving, or even just springs. Based on your comments on our form, we suggest what would work best for the situation. From rebuilds to a custom set up, we have you covered!
Suspension not feeling right? Have lots of hours, or showing signs of leaks? Chances are you are in need of a rebuild. From its first use, Suspension degrades over time, from heat, wear, and debris. It is recommended that the average UTV should have its suspension serviced every 30-40 hours. Owners often don’t realize how much has changed as they get use to the small changes ride to ride.
UTVSuspension.com offers a complete service of your shock, replacing worn seals and bands with new OEM parts, as well as upgrade the stock oil to get more life out of the suspension. Our trained technicians tear your suspension complete apart, clean, and inspect each part for potential deformation & damages. After inspection, OEM & Elite components are installed.
This Upgrade is the best starting point to upgrade stock suspension. Stage 2 adds crossover rings to your shocks as well as replaces the necessary stock springs. By doing this, you gain:
• True, Dual rate setup that is tunable to your driving environment. Our crossover is motocross inspired, making installation and on the fly adjustments easy
• Greatly improves the ride of the UTV, making it plush, and stiff only when you need it. By adding and setting the crossover, you greatly reduce body roll and nose diving.
• Ability to set up the car for a variety of terrain.
The third upgrade in the stages is the game changing High/Low Speed adjuster. The stock adjusters allow for adjustment, but too much in any one direction effect the other end. The SDI adjuster allows for separate high and low speed compression adjustment, without the setting crossing over, thus allowing you to exactly address.
• Separate High/Low Adjustment through separate dials
• Address the walloy feeling while cornering, without losing plushness over breaking bumps & square edge bumps. This maximize compliance and traction, without the worry of not being able to soak up big hits.
• “Feel” the adjustments you make through motorcross style clickers. Makes for easy on the fly adjustment
Upgrade replaces the stock valving found in the UTV shock, replacing the piston and stock shim spec that is one size fits all, with an upgraded piston and customized valve spec that is better suited for performance.
• Upgraded DLC coated Piston & improved valving spec
• Addresses the needs of the environment and drivers abilities, making the vehicle more responsive
• Valving can be addressed for many applications, from desert, to trails, to racing
• We use our Premium oils for all services to get the best performance and greatly improve the life of your suspension