The SDR XPR-4 “Fastback” Cage is by far our most popular for the RZR XP 4 100 and gives you a distinct look over every other cage out there.
All SDR standard cages are jig built in house to exacting tolerances and are fully welded by our proffesional staff. They feature full D.O.M. construction and include three pass. grab handles, front V-bars in windshield, roof bracing, and proper gusseting. The Fastback cage is designed for rear passengers 5’7″ and under. Our Standard height cage will accomdate rear passengers up to 6’2″ with proper clearance.
XPR-4 Sport Cage Features:
- Radius Roof Slope Back Design
- DOM Tube Construction
- Aluminum Roof Panel Optional
- All Gusseting/Whip Tabs Included
- Opening Doors Available
Dont sacrifice safety for a cheaper price!!!
- Powder Coating – Choose from 4 available standard colors, leave it Raw, or select Custom Color, and we will contact you for more details.
- Windshield – Fully custom Automotive Glass Windshield to complete the dual sport look
- Custom Light Bar Mounting – Choose from standard bolt-on mount, custom top roof scoop, or recessed front roof pocket.
- Rear Light Bar – LED rear facing lights – 5 light bar (brake/running, dust, cargo light)
- SDR Hi-Bred Bolt-in Doors Available
At SDR Motorsports Inc we ship cages and complete packages every day to places all over the world. We can ship your cage raw or powdercoated and ready to install. We take time to wrap every cage To protect it from shipping damage and offer affordable insurance for every shipment in case damage does occur. Freight costs are constantly changing up and down so once you place your order we will contact you with Exact costs and shipping options. Charges range from as low as $150.00 to most west coast states and around $300.00 to most eastern states. Residential delivery charges and extra fees may apply to more rural locations Will call pick-up from your local terminal can also be arranged to avoid extra charges.